Easy2Boot 1.97 Portable Download
Easy2Boot 1.97 is a utility that gives you with a broad range of relevant functions, accordingly helping you acquire short, significant effects in an effortless way. Please note that specific components of this application require Administrator privileges which will characteristic for your PC as intended. Since this tool is portable, it does now not need to be set up on your device. You merely need to decompress the contents of the archive record it comes packed in and launch the executable. More so, it does not alter any of your Windows’ registry entries, nor does it create additional files or folders in your document system. However, the warning is suggested when working this tool, because a number of its capabilities (e.G., Formatting) can cause irremediable harm to your documents.
Easy2Boot Portable can also immediately boot from Windows.VHD and.WIM files and it supports multiple Linux ISOs with endurance (>4GB supported). Multi-booting via UEFI (Linux, konboot, memtest86, Windows, and so forth.), inclusive of Secure Boot, is made feasible by growing.ImgPTN partition image documents the usage of the MakePartImage Windows application. If you run into any issues, there are unique guides blanketed, and the Easy2Boot internet site also has tutorials, hints, and tips. There are documents from which to choose. Our mirrors have each in a single ZIP it indeed is 62.6 MB. Your alternatives encompass whether or not you want DPMS (Driver Pack Mass Storage drivers) or now not. If you’re not sure, get the smaller, no DPMS download. The DPMS version consists of the Driver Pack Mass Storage drivers who might be wished if you’re putting in 32-bit Windows XP to SATA RAID SCSI structures. Apparently, this is likely to apply to most straightforward a small group of human beings.
- Use the vast red Make E2B Drive button in Make_E2B GUI to fast make an NTFS E2B drive (endorsed).
- Make an E2B USB drive using Windows or Linux (portable – no set up to Windows required).
- Removable-kind USB Flash drives supported (and USB Fixed Disks but extra steps are required for some payloads).
- E2B supports FAT32, NTFS (advocated & default), ExFAT (and restrained ext2/3/four) USB boot drives.
- Just reproduction over your ISO files (or delete them), a brand new menu is automatically created every time you boot. Add or eliminate any payload only by using copying or removing the report from the USB disk- no list to edit, no app. Wished – no want to remake it every month/week/day!
- Boot from 100’s of various ISOs and pictures (only reproduction them onto the USB power!) – over three hundred different sorts supported.
- Add one hundred’s of All-In-One Windows Install ISOs (convert to .ImgPTN documents the use of the Windows MPI Tool Kit).
- Add 100’s of UEFI-pictures (e.G. Windows/Linux/KonBoot/Utilities) using .ImgPTN files.
- Add a hundred’s of full Linux and WindowsToGo installations.
- Add one hundred’s of different Linux LiveCD ISOs every with staying power (>4GB patience on NTFS is supported using ext2/three/4).
- Boot directly from Windows.VHD and.WIM documents – just copy them over.
- Add pix of different single-partition bootable USB drives (e.G., Rufus, WinsetupFromUSB, YUMI, XBOOT, and so forth.)
- 15+ languages for the E2B menu (you can add your language too).
- Secure UEFI-booting is supported via the usage of.ImgPTN files.
- Easily create fully automatic Windows 7/eight/10 unattended.XML files for booting from unmodified Windows Install ISO’s (XMLtoE2B)
- Use for unattended Windows installs (drivers+apps+updates+unchanged Windows Install ISO report) (SDI_CHOCO function)
- Offline unattended Windows installs (drivers+apps+updates+Windows ISO) using Chocolatey offline packages (no need to create your very own app install programs).
- Update to the modern E2B model in some seconds – no need to reformat the USB force ever! Updating E2B to the modern-day model does not exchange your configuration.
- Fully configurable – trade wallpaper, menus entries, menu, font, behavior upload password safety, PIN code every month, and many others.
- Original Linux ISO boot menu is shown – it’s the same menu you get while booting from the Linux CD (live, installation, secure mode, memtest, and so on. Menu options)
- Supports a couple of UEFI comfy-boot payloads.
- Includes Holmes.Sherlock’s PassPass for E2B to bypass Windows password access (XP to Win10) and automatic UtilMan Windows hack.
- Easily configurable the usage of a _ISOMyE2B.Cfg document.
- Design a custom menu the use of E2B_Editor.Exe.
- Customise person menu entries and each item’s help text using TXT_Maker.Exe.
- Compatible with Zalman ZM-VE200/350/500, IODD 2531/2541, etc. (Virtual CD)
- Add a grub2 menu after which UEFI-boot to Linux ISOs that don’t commonly aid UEFI-booting!
- WinBuilder ISO boot aid (should preserve extension as .ISO) (v1.Ninety+)
- Set the menu.Lst characteristic as Hidden and then run UPDATE_E2B_DRIVE.Cmd to hide files in the root
- NTFS now supported beneath Linux in addition to FAT32 – use udefrag to make NTFS files contiguous.
- Supports animations, stamps and huge fonts (v1.Seventy nine+).
- Windows software SWITCH_E2B.Exe lets in you to switch to any.ImgPTN file from Windows – no want to MBR-boot first.
- Keep a ‘Master Copy’ of E2B+payload files to your Windows machine and make more absolutely loaded E2B drives or ‘clone’ your E2B disk